• Kritika Chander
    Rudraksha is a combination of two words “Rudra”, which is another name for Lord Shiva, and “Aksha”, which means teardrops. Hence, Rudraksha means tears of Lord Shiva. It is said to have originated from eyes of Lord Shiva in the form of tears that landed on earth and gave birth to the Rudraksha tree. Below is a video for different types of Rudraksha and their benefits.

• Allina Taneja
    I had a good experience with them they give me all information about my birth stones..very helpful people.
  • rahul kapoor
    At Gems selection, anyone could find any gemstones from A to Z. It is one of the best places to buy any 100% certified, natural and unheated gemstones and now you can get your birthstone on EMI also.
  • sushant gupta
    Only original and good quality of Gemstones are sold at Gem Selections: thanks Khanna Gems
  • abhinav
    I bought rudraksha from them for my mother, the quality of the rudraksha is just so perfect...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Gem Selections™ Forums!

Gem Selections™ Forums © Khanna Gems Pvt Ltd is the largest forum on the internet today for Astrology, Gemstones, Diamonds & Jewellery. The forum is maintained by Gem Selections™: The Only Trusted Brand for Govt. Lab Certified Gemstones, Diamonds & Jewellery Since 1987.