• Kritika Chander
    Market is full of Heera Stone or Diamond that is fake or is a filled Stone. The most difficult to understand is a filled Heera Stone which is often sold with a certificate that talks of its Natural Origin but falls short in results.

• mishri
    I purchased a diamond for my mom and they were very kind to deliver it on time as her birthday was in the same week.
  • sonu meena
    These guys are the best gem traders in new Delhi, I bought a diamond from them and the quality and their service is absolutely amazing.
  • tajender singh
    Such a faithful place to buy genuine gem. Strongly recommend such shop to everyone. Staff management is too good. I bought a diamond from them on emi and it is awsome scheme for people who cant afford presious gems.
  • Chetali
    Respected Sir
    How to recognize the fake diamond from original diamond. Any alternative to identify the authenticity of the diamond.
  • sushant gupta
    Only original and good quality of Gemstones are sold at Gem Selections: thanks Khanna Gems
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Gem Selections™ Forums!

Gem Selections™ Forums © Khanna Gems Pvt Ltd is the largest forum on the internet today for Astrology, Gemstones, Diamonds & Jewellery. The forum is maintained by Gem Selections™: The Only Trusted Brand for Govt. Lab Certified Gemstones, Diamonds & Jewellery Since 1987.