• Kritika Chander
    There is no set price range for colored gemstones. The price for the same colored gemstones may vary depending upon the quality, size and several other factors.

• pallavi arora
    Very happy with the quality of the product and with the prices also.
  • rishi kumar
    My experience with gems selection is very good. First, they will let you know about your recommended gems as per your birth details and then based on that, they will help you out choose the best product at the best price. Very cooperative and experienced staff.
  • tp kashyap
    They have a lot of variety for each gem, also they show all there varities to customer and let them decide the best fit as per budget.
    I highly recommended gems selection.
  • tajender singh
    Such a faithful place to buy genuine gem. Strongly recommend such shop to everyone. Staff management is too good. I bought a diamond from them on emi and it is awsome scheme for people who cant afford presious gems.
  • nitya aggarwal
    price and the quality of product is awesome highly recommended
  • sushant gupta
    Only original and good quality of Gemstones are sold at Gem Selections: thanks Khanna Gems
  • shweta tomar
    My experience with five Gems Jewellery was amazing. They are so helpful and honest which made the purchase effortless and easy, with his helpful and honest personality. Great job!!! Great knowledge!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Gem Selections™ Forums!

Gem Selections™ Forums © Khanna Gems Pvt Ltd is the largest forum on the internet today for Astrology, Gemstones, Diamonds & Jewellery. The forum is maintained by Gem Selections™: The Only Trusted Brand for Govt. Lab Certified Gemstones, Diamonds & Jewellery Since 1987.